Work visas in Miami
- Immigration lawyer
- Political asylum
- Work visas
- Defense of deportation
- Family petitions or claims
- Worked on over 800 cases nationwide
- Professional team
- Personalized services
- Flexible for different cases
Talk to one of our attorneys, contact us 305-680-0036
Looking for a work visa? Canizares Law Group provides expert legal services for people applying for work visas in Miami. Contact us!
Work in America
Do you want to work in America but don’t have a work visa? No worry, Canizares Law Group is here to guide you through all the processes.
There are various work visas available in the US, but they are all employer-sponsored. This means that an employer must first apply to the government and make a request for a work visa for a person.
Since it is a long and stressful process, our professional team is here to alleviate you of the stress.
Get in touch!
We make your dreams of working in America come true
For more details, call us at
Types of Work Visas
There are various types of work visas that employers can apply for, including:
- B-1 Visas – Temporary business visitor
- H-1B Visas – Professionals in Specialty Occupations
- H-2B Visas – Seasonal Non-Agricultural Workers
- L Visas – Intra Company Transfers
- O Visas – Persons of Extraordinary Ability
- P Visas – Professional artists, athletes, and entertainers
- R Visas – Religious workers
- TN Visa – A unique non-immigrant visa for citizens of Mexico and Canada
Our team also provides legal services in immigration, political asylum, and defense of deportation matters.
We find the best work visa for you