Claudia And Her Team Of Highly Experienced Immigration Attorneys Will Fight For You

  1. Home
  2.  » Family Petitions Or Claims

Immigration Attorneys Who Reunite Families

It is not uncommon for immigrants to be separated from their families for long periods of time. At the Canizares Law Group, LLC, our lawyers work hard to help reunite families. It is one of the most rewarding aspects of their job as immigration attorneys. They have decades of combined experience, and from our office in Miami, they have handled thousands of immigration cases nationwide. Our lawyers will do everything in their power under the immigration laws to help you find the right family petition to reunite your family on U.S. soil.

Types Of Family-Based Immigration Options

Depending on your family circumstances, you can start the process for getting a green card and lawful permanent residency on behalf of your spouse through a marriage visa or your soon-to-be spouse through a fiancé(e) visa. If you are a U.S. citizen, you can also help your parents and siblings obtain visas.

Filing Form I-130 Petition For Alien Relative

As a U.S. citizen, one of the first steps in assisting an eligible family member to immigrate to the United States is to file an I-130 Petition for Alien Relative form. Eligible family members include:

  • Your spouse
  • Your children, at any age, married or unmarried
  • Your siblings
  • Your parents

If you are a green card holder or lawful permanent resident (LPR), then you may still file an I-130 petition to sponsor a family member, but only on behalf of your spouse or children. As an American citizen, you can extend your help and assistance to your parents and siblings. If your family is still in your country of origin, then you will have to use consular processing, but our experienced immigration attorneys can facilitate this on your behalf.

Need Help With A Family Petition? Call Today.

Our immigration lawyers are available by appointment only. We offer meetings online through videoconferencing, over the phone or in person. Email us through our website, or call us today at 305-686-3187 to schedule your consultation. We accept credit cards for payment. Se habla español.